Friday, June 11, 2010

A Guy's Guide To Life



What does society want of teen guys? To be independent, tough, and macho? To be a sensitive, caring metrosexual? To excel in school and sports and business? The challenges are many, and we haven't even mentioned the most important -- and most frightening -- topic of conversation: girls. The road to manhood is a perilous one.

Guys need a guidebook, one that asks and answers the questions they're reluctant to bring up. A book that addresses the myths of manhood with a straightforward approach teenage guys will appreciate and absorb. A book that understands what many fail to realize -- that somewhere between the awkwardness and braggadocio, the goofiness and the developing body, there is a real person struggling to make his mark on the world. A book like A Guy's Guide to Life: How to Become a Man in 208 Pages or Less.


This book really explained to me everything I needed and/or wanted to know about life. I went to camps during the summer and every one I went to all the guys in my group all wanted to read it wherever I went. Even the non-Christian ones. It helped me spread my faith in a way they could understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment