Saturday, April 27, 2013

Domination Book #3 in the C.H.A.O.S trilogy



I am seriously in love with this book. It has everything I need to find a book great. Interesting storyline, amazing characters, it is unpredictable and unique, full of fascinating mythology, with amazing writing and a believeable and heartwarmig romance. It also has a lot of blood, tears, pain and betrayal and death so it is frustrating until the end but I think that this book is a great start to what I am sure will be a wonderful series. I must compliment Hashway on the world she has built and also on the creativity with which she writes and the way she made this book amazing with her vision. I love all that I have learned in this book about Medusa and I hope to learn even more in the future books about mythology because that is one of the many reasons this book is now one of my top favorites of the year. I anxiously wait for the sequel, Stalked by death, that comes out in the summer of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment